[Glaslyn] Steppes Warlord Thanks!

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:53:06 PDT 2007

Greetings Unto the Populace of the Steppes, Elfsea, Glaslyn, Lindenwood, and
the Northern Region of Ansteorra,

First, a hearty congratulations to our 34th Steppes Warlord and his Queen of
Beauty, Sior Tomas and HL Rixende.  There were 3 additional lists of
fighting.  The list for Preux of Steppes was won by Centurion Hrafn
Olafsson, the list for Valiant Warrior of Steppes was won by Optio Evan der
Fultime, and the list for Pata Orior Warrior was won by Randall Lee Smith.

Lord Damon (the newest Sable Crane of Ansteorra!!) and I would like to thank
the following Job Leaders for their tireless and countless hours of work
that made the event run as well as it did. We invite them to post a list of
all the individuals they enlisted to help them out to run our event. :)

Of Special note were all the members of the Northern Region of our Great
Kingdom!! Many of you turned out in great numbers and ALL of you worked the
event in any capacity that you saw a need in. For this, we will never be
able to say words that adequately convey our heartfelt thanks. :)

Gate Coordinator [Megan]

Marshals [Michael Kettering]

Alt heavy Fighting [Michael Kettering and concept by Cionaodh O'Hosey]

Youth Fighting [Donnel]

Archery [Alvin]

List Mistresses [List Babes (Margarite McBridin, Valeria Richila Navarro,
and Katya)]

Embroidery [Kalida]

Porta Potties [Damon]

Scribes Guild [Francesca]

Security [Lasgard]

Set up and Tear down [Rikr and Hrafn]

Merchants' Coordinator [Barbara Lee]

Web Site and Lost and Found [Chiara]

Children's Collegiums [Hadassah]

Royal Liaison [Margarite McBridin]

Noble's Lunch [Lynea]

Herald in Charge [Vivivana]

Chirurgeon [Eithne GrandeDamme]

Water Bearers [Osanna de Burgh and Elinor]

Site Tokens [Potters Guild (Torquil Seamus)]

Decorations [Vivivana]

Gift Baskets [Ælfwyn Webbestre and  Ciannait Chaimbuel]

Heavy Melees [Almarr, Morgan, Tomas]

Light Melees [Avery (planning), Pete (implantation)]

Event Steward's keepers [Winifreth (sp?), Abby]

Moral support and all round good gal that let Damon vent and bounce ideas
off of and filled in everywhere we needed someone [Megan]

Moral support and all round good guy that let Chiara vent and bounce ideas
off of and filled in everywhere we needed someone [Morgan Buchanan]

more later ..

Chiara
Damon