[Glaslyn] Business meeting agenda change for June

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 11:20:16 PDT 2007

Greetings all!

  HLady Margarite and I have decided it would be best to table the Steppes calendar event discussion until July business.  There are some more information we need to gather on a couple of the options. So, if you were wanting to attend business specifically when we discuss that topic, make plans for July.

  Everyone is welcome to attend business meeting at any time. Please join us as we will be talking about Artisan among other items of business. It would be good to see you there!

  Baroness Katheryn