[Glaslyn] Event travels

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 06:49:02 PST 2007

Good day to all!

The last few events of this year's tourney season are upon us.  If you would like to go and do not wish to go alone, please post to the list so that you may find a companion for your journey.  Plans are to have Steppes pavilion at the Roses Tourney and also at Bordermarch Autumn Melees/Crown Tourney.

I can tell you I had one of the best times this weekend, laughing and enjoying the company of good friends and family.  Please come join us.

Katheryn Cunningghame
Baroness of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

"Here's a health to the company and one for my lass. Let's drink and be merry all out of one glass. Let's drink and be merry all grief to contain, for we may or might never all meet here again. "