[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Steppes Clothiers Guild-more info-correct directions

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:05:50 PST 2007

Good morning,

I accidentally sent out the link to the wrong address (the original link was
to the area where Faelan and I used to live in Caid, I had been checking out
the information on the California fires).  Anyway, below is the actual link
to where we live currently (MUCH MORE LOCAL! :-)  )  I apologize for the
confusion.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=8920+Yosemite+Trail,+Aubrey,+TX+76227&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.29802,59.238281&ie=UTF8&ll=33.204204,-96.980417&spn=0.008582,0.014462&z=16&om=1

There was a question about how allergy friendly my house is.  We have two
indoor cats and a puppy.  The cats bother some people with allergies, and
others are fine with them.  I'll have a stash of Benedryl if we need it.
:-)

Also, here is a link to the instructions and information I plan to use for
the class.  http://www.cottesimple.com/  It is not my research.  I found the
link when I was in the Far West, and used the instructions to make my first
cotehardie.  I found it to be pretty user friendly for someone who had never
made one of these before.

If you plan to come to the class on Sunday, please bring the following:
2 yds lightweight fabric (cotton, muslin) to be used for your pattern
straight pins
scissors
pen
paper
measuring tape

Wear comfortable, but snug fitting clothes (at least a snug shirt) because
the pattern is going to be form fitted to you.

If you have any questions, or suggestions, please let me know.

Regan