[Glaslyn] November C&I

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Wed Nov 7 17:39:37 PST 2007

Greetings All ! ! ! !

The Scribes Guild of the Steppes will meet on THURSDAY, November 15 in Meeting Room B, upstairs, at Central Market at Lovers Lane and Greenville Ave in Dallas, Texas.  We will return to the regular schedule of the 3rd Tuesday in December.  We’ve had some new faces join us, so please come and meet our newest illuminators.  The guild is very excited to accept the offer made by Mistress Genevieve to teach a class on White-work this month.  Thank you very much Mistress.

At Three Kings this past weekend, we had the privilege of acknowledging one of our own when the Crown presented a scroll painted by Lady Nuala.

I would like to encourage our Populace from the southern portions of our fair Barony to attend.  Currently most of our attendees drive from the northern regions and if we can’t get more folks from the south, the Guild will consider moving the meeting site to another location.  Please watch this space for more information in the future.

Some small refreshments are provided, and chocolate as always, so please join us.  We all look forward to seeing you next week.

Yours in Service
Francesca Laviana Sansovino
     Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra