[Glaslyn] OT: Big 'Ol Yard Sale this weekend!

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Thu Nov 8 18:11:56 PST 2007

Hi family, friends and neighbors,
First, if  you are receiving this multiple times, it means you are in my life in many ways, and that's a blessing to me!  But, this post may be a nuisance to you, so accept my apologies, please.

I am hosting a multi-family Yard Sale at the house this weekend, from 8am to 4pm.  It will be a warm weekend, so you can bet the kids will be selling lemonade, too.  There is MUCH wonderful stuff to be had, both SCA and non-SCA-appropriate.  Don't know what I mean by that?  Never mind--it doesn't apply to you.  Let's just say, I'm tired of my fabric stash  (I can hear the salivating from here).  There will be furniture, antiques, collectibles, art, tools, hardware, bedding and decor,  baby things,  books, electronics,  kids' clothes and uniforms, men's garments, and a plethora of great junk.

Don't miss it!
4609 Swiss Avenue, Dallas 75204  214-821-1223.

Kellie Hardy
HE Catrin Brymorgan