[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Gulf war gifts - need ideas

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 08:17:35 PST 2007

Well, since we are in the brainstorming phase, I will not remark seriously on anything at this point.  I would like to compile the list after everyone has stated their ideas, then we can comment on them at business, or on the list too.

Keep those excellent ideas coming, and thank you to all.

HE Katheryn