[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Gulf war gifts - need ideas

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 19:13:39 PST 2007

Last year Elfsea made a small pouch with the Kingdom
colors and attached them to a really nice over sized
hanger that most SCA clothes would stay on.  According
to Baron Armand, the crowns all reacted well to the
gifts.

 What about expanding this idea and creating full
sized garment bags? If the information is available,
maybe they could be done in the personal colors of the
crown.

Just an idea.
And maybe a pony design could be sewn onto the items.
;-)

HL Hanna von Dahl
 Keeper of the Flames - artisan