[Glaslyn] Fighter Practice Nov 19

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 05:59:54 PST 2007

Glad to hear you where not injured. I hope every thing works out.

  Colleen

Sluggy! <sluggy9912 at swbell.net> wrote:
  Greetings, all!

I will not be able to attend tonight's practice. Last
Monday, I went to Frisco to help my stepdaughter
retrieve their Ikea purchases (I have a truck, you
see) and we stopped for dinner along the way home. As
we were leaving the restaurant, someone entered the
parking lot at an alarming rate of speed and hit said
truck, doing a bit of cosmetic damage, but seriously
maladjusting the wheel alignment. Rather than being in
complete control of the vehicle, I now have only a
vote in the process. I expect to deliver it to the
body shop sometime this week, pending the
investigations of the various insurance companies.

There were no injuries to any party, though the other
driver chose to be transported via ambulance to ensure
the wellbeing of her unborn child. Her Altima was
damaged severely, at least by my inexpert opinion.

Sluggy!