[Glaslyn] [Steppes] Gulf war gifts - need ideas

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 13:53:19 PST 2007

I've been working on panels of blackwork that can be sewn onto bags or made into handkerchiefs.

  Elizabeth

Julie Cunningham <juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Good evening all

Word has reached me from Duchess Conal that this year, each kingdom will draw names of another kingdom for Gulf War gifts. So, each barony will be responsible for only one really nice gift.

So, dear artisans, we need some ideas of what we could make this year. As soon as I know which kingdom we will be making gifts for, I will let you know. This gift should be completed by late February sometime.

So, what can we make?

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes