[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Steppes] Steppes Populace on November 16th-Directions

Regan Caimbeul constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:44:57 PST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deb Mach <dlhmach at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 6, 2007 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Steppes Populace on November 16th
To: sca at bmhanson.net
Cc: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org

Directions to Populace on November 16th:  3944 Preston Hills Circle,
Celina TX  75009

**Make your best way to Preston Rd/289 and Hwy 380.  (Note: the Dallas
North Tollway goes all the way up to 380 now and is just a short
distance to the west of Preston Rd.)

**Go North on Preston Rd. to the third stoplight at FM 1461. ( The
first two stoplights come close together.  Keep driving, past the
large mansion of Deion Sanders, to the third stoplight.)

**Take a right (East) onto FM 1461.

**Take the first left (North) onto Preston Hills Circle.  Wiggle your
way through several "S" curves until you get to 3944.  Our home is on
the right, a mostly single story brick home with two white pillars in
front.  We'll light the torches out front to welcome you!

We look forward to seeing some of you!  Those who cannot come, we'll miss you!

Vaclav, Klara, Sara and Hutto the Muddy

On Nov 6, 2007 8:22 AM,  <sca at bmhanson.net> wrote:
> Alright.  Thanks to those that offered on this short notice.  This month's populace meeting will still be held on November 16th but now it will be held at Klara's house in Celina.  i will let her send the directions and other information.
>
> Margarite
>
> Nothing is impossible, only mathematically improbable.

If everything happened when and how we wanted it to, then nothing
would be worth waiting for...