[Glaslyn] Queens

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:41:00 PST 2007

Master Pug,

I spoke with those who'd expressed an interest last night at our fighter practice.  We cannot find either a suitable site or one that isn't too expensive.  We are looking, but the prospects do not look good.  I received word yesterday from Lady Steppes that she is going to talk to her seneschal to see if they may put in a bid.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Seneschal, Glaslyn> From: pug at pug.net> To: glaslyn at ansteorra.org> Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:24:25 -0600> Subject: Re: [Glaslyn] Queens> > Princess Vanessa de Verona II, our heir to the crown of Ansteorra will need> a group to host her Queens event in January. Are those in Glaslyn willing> to autocrat such a wonderous event? > > > > Please contact me with your bid or intent as soon as possible.> > > > Please do this immediately if you think this is going to happen. We need all> our ducks in a row to make a decision this weekend in order to meet the> paperwork and publication guidelines. I've told others who have asked that> the deadline is end of the day Friday.> > > > In Service,> > Master Phelim Gervase called Pug> > Acting Kingdom Seneschal> > _______________________________________________> Glaslyn mailing list> Glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/glaslyn-ansteorra.org