[Glaslyn] A daisy update.

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 18:56:33 PDT 2007

Just too cute.

James <bajula at windfire.net> wrote: We told her she had to go back to get the stitches out, she became upset
because
she wanted it to last past halloween so she could be 'frankengirl'.

This is credit to richard who we need to get to sew costumes for the sca
*rofl*
It actually looks like it's no big deal. but from the time we had to take
the boys out
it was about 4 hours she was being worked on. Time in the hospitals was 9.
including the amublance ride.

Anyway to give everyone a look at 'frankengirl' because she won't get to be
that for
long.....

(I sent this with pic attatchments to begin with and it bounced, due to
size,
so I uploaded them and will include links.)

http://www.windfire.net/pics/frankengirl1.jpg

http://www.windfire.net/pics/frankengirl2.jpg

Let me know if the links don't work.

-Finn