[Glaslyn] Elizabeth, The Golden Age

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Sat Oct 13 19:10:10 PDT 2007

              Good Gentles....
   My Lady Anne and I have just returned  from seeing the new Elizabeth, The Golden Age, and found it exceptionally good.  The acting could not be better, the costuming takes one's breath away, the sets and cinematography are stunning.  It is certain to make an SCAer weep with pleasure.  Whatever you do, do not miss this one, it's a keeper, and we cannot wait for the expanded DVD to appear with all of the extra goodies.
                   With all honor,
                       Ld Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic

Post Script: We would not be adverse to seeing it again with a group of you.

   No government can give anything unless it first takes it. (unknown)
   The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases. (Carl G Jung, 1875-1961)
   God doesn't make special reports to me, I just have to assume the universe is running properly. (Ashleigh Brilliant)