[Glaslyn] October C & I

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Mon Oct 15 17:29:15 PDT 2007

Greetings to all! ! !

Please join the Scribes Guild of the Steppes tomorrow night at our new our new meeting place, upstairs, at Central Market at Lovers Lane and Greenville Ave.  It is a large room that seats 25, so there is plenty of elbow room.  The room closes at 9:00pm so the room will be open by 7:00pm.

This month, there are tentative plans to have a class on how to use Workable Fixtif (no I didn't misspell it) to correct the print on scrolls, so don't miss it.

Next month, we will meet one week early, on November 13.

Yours in Service,
Francesca