[Glaslyn] sites for Queen's

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:14:08 PDT 2007

It is not a new site, it is an old one that has been revamped. They have an
onsite hotel.

I do not know what the new details are for alcohol and cooking on site but
it may be worth looking at for you all.

They sent me an email about an event they had to reopen the place if anyone
is interested in it. I can forward it on to you.

Meritt bois D'Arc Buffalo Ranch
2946 Ganzer rd. West (Off I-35 north)
Denton, Tx 76207
Julia or Michelle - 940-482-3409  or email merittinfo at yahoo.com *