[Glaslyn] by the words of Sir Louie le Blaireau Regarding Fighter Practice for 9/3/07

MysticHarlequin mysticharlequin at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 17:50:16 PDT 2007

To All Whom Might Be Pondering the question. . . .due to the holiday, we will Not be holding our regular fighter practice in the park Monday evening.  Should anyone have questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me (offlist) and I will be happy to pass it on to Louis.

"I can handle anything that life throws at me. I may  not be able to handle it well, or correctly,or gracefully, or with finesse, or expediently -- but I will handle it."