[Glaslyn] Visiting Knight

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 07:53:54 PDT 2007

HOLY C--P! Hrothgar... I LOVE that guy... (whenever he has been on MY side at Gulf Wars, of course, I hate facing him... I usually get dead quick) LOL! What a spearman that fellow is...! OMG!

  I know I cannot make it there this weekend... but PLEASE relay my Hello to His Grace,  Sir Hrothgar (I am thinking Dukage here....??? And if not, he oughta be! LoL!)

  best regards,
  Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle

Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Sir Hrothgar of An Tir will be visiting Dallas this weekend and will be attending Steppes fighter practice at Mary Heads Carter park at 2 p.m. on Sunday. So if you'd like an opportunity to fight someone who's probably pretty darn good that you don't fight every single week all year long, come on out! I'm sure he'd love to fight as many people as we can line up!

Sir Morgan