[Glaslyn] oooops! Re: Visiting Knight

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 07:59:40 PDT 2007

ooops!, I got so darn excited... I cornfused Hrothgar for Hogaarten (sp!) Outlands... My bad... please forgive.... but tell Sir Hrothgar I said hello anyway (and yes he oughta be a Duke also...LOL!)...  I do believe I have met him before... and therefore should show courtesy and welcome this great Knight to the Barony of the Steppes... Y'all beat him down well OK? Then feed and water him. HA!

  Wylfred the Cornfused (and maybe forgiven)

Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Sir Hrothgar of An Tir will be visiting Dallas this weekend and will be attending Steppes fighter practice at Mary Heads Carter park at 2 p.m. on Sunday. So if you'd like an opportunity to fight someone who's probably pretty darn good that you don't fight every single week all year long, come on out! I'm sure he'd love to fight as many people as we can line up!

Sir Morgan