[Glaslyn] Regrets

Troop0341 at aol.com Troop0341 at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 20:27:06 PDT 2007

Onto my friends of the Canton of Glaslyn - Greetings,
          I truly hope this  message finds all in good health and better
spirits.  It is with serious  regret that I withdraw my interest in autocrating
our Defender event in the  spring of AS 43, being the year 2008 AD.  The reasons
for my withdrawal all  have to do with my mundane employment - it seems I
will be tasked with more  travel after the New Year than I had counted on, and
will not be able to do a  proper job of being autocrat.  The fact that I have to
send this by  message and not in person only serve to illustrate the problem.
 I WILL  assist the autocrat and Canton to the best of my ability and as my
restrictions  permit.  Again, I deeply regret having to do this, but feel that
to try to  do so and have to withdraw later will cause more problems and I
will not do  that. I look forward to seeing you all again soon - hopefully before
Three  Kings...  Until then, Take Care!
                                     With Respects to All,     Iain MacKay

Faith, Honor & Kingdom