[Glaslyn] Regrets

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 10:00:59 PDT 2007

Thank you for letting us know. We hope that with all your travels, we see you soon at home with us in Glaslyn.

  Colleen

Troop0341 at aol.com wrote:
  Onto my friends of the Canton of Glaslyn - Greetings,
I truly hope this message finds all in good health and better
spirits. It is with serious regret that I withdraw my interest in autocrating
our Defender event in the spring of AS 43, being the year 2008 AD. The reasons
for my withdrawal all have to do with my mundane employment - it seems I
will be tasked with more travel after the New Year than I had counted on, and
will not be able to do a proper job of being autocrat. The fact that I have to
send this by message and not in person only serve to illustrate the problem.
I WILL assist the autocrat and Canton to the best of my ability and as my
restrictions permit. Again, I deeply regret having to do this, but feel that
to try to do so and have to withdraw later will cause more problems and I
will not do that. I look forward to seeing you all again soon - hopefully before
Three Kings... Until then, Take Care!
With Respects to All, Iain MacKay

Faith, Honor & Kingdom