[Glaslyn] Fwd: Warranting Class

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 10:08:55 PDT 2007

      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Rhiannon (Central Regional Exchequer) will be teaching the Exchequer’s Warranting Class at Elfsea Defender during the afternoon.  It is currently on the event schedule to occur after the Rapier list.  I don’t have a location yet, but it will be announced so if you need to take the class be sure to let me know.  If I know someone is at the event for the class I will try to make sure that they are told exactly where and when it will be held.

  I must have a deputy and that deputy must have this class. If you are interested in being my deputy please let me know.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly