[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender of the Flame

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:22:45 PDT 2008

Greetings Glaslyners,

I hope everyone is ok and didn't suffer any loss from the nasty weather last night.

I just called WagonMaster to check on site for our event and Jan assured me that they did not get any damage and everything's ok.

I want to thank all those who showed up last night to finish site tokens and I expecially want to thank all those who have generously contributed to the gift baskets.  The baskets are still a little on the light side, so please look around and see if there's something you can contribute that would be great for largess for our Defenders and Keepers (we have 7 baskets....2 Chivalric, 2 Rapier, 2 Archery and Bardic).

This is also a reminder that if you have banners and such, please don't forget to bring those.

Pray we have good weather and I'll see you this weekend.

In service,
Baroness Ceinwen
Seneschal Glaslyn