[Glaslyn] BoD Reception room now filled

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 07:12:21 PDT 2008

Good morning
At this time, the BoD reception room at Willhoites is now full.  For anyone who did not send in a written RSVP to me, please enjoy dinner at Willhoites in the regular dining area or at another local restaurant.  We will fit more people if we are able in a standing room only capacity once everyone is finished with dinner.
Other restaurants near Willhoites are as follows:
Tolberts
423 S Main St
(817) 421-4888‎
Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar
414 S Main St
(817) 481-2010
Main Street Blues Room
814 S Main St
(817) 310-3211
In To the Glass
322 S Main St
(817) 442-1969‎
After Willhoite's, some of us will be going over to the Main Event at 407 W. State Highway 114 in Grapevine.  We will aim for gathering at the Main Event around 9pm.  There is not an entrance fee here, but there are fees for the activities.  You can find out more by going to www.maineventusa.net .

Please contact me if have any questions.
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
214-284-8855