[Glaslyn] Glaslyn Defender results

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 10:34:25 PDT 2008

Master Airaklee and I would like to thank all the people that helped with this event. Please forgive me if I do not spell your name correctly.

  Set-up: Ian, James, Alex
  Gate: Alexander, Micola, Ceinwen, Randel, Ian, Elianora, HE Katherine, Elizabeth, Elin, Osanna
  Marshal/coordinator: Katya, Volante, Morgan, Maggie
  Scrolls: Ceinwen, Cyrilla
  FOOD & COFFEE: Micola, Louis
  Activities: Auralia, Klara
  Clean-up: Ian, Duncan, Micola, Finn, Allison, Louis, Alex
  and a most hardy thanks to all that contributed to the prize baskets.

  If we have forgotten to mention you, please forgive us and know that we truly appreciate all your help.

  Our winners for this day where:

  Heavy: Sir Louis le Blaireau
  Keeper: Lord Gerehart Wolfgang der Rote

  Rapier: Duke Miguel de Oporto
  Keeper: Master Robin of Gilwell

  Archery: Gavin the Younger
  Keeper: Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva (Katya)

  Bardic: Duke Miguel de Oporto

  Finally, we have a few items that were left behind.
  3 camp chairs ( please contact Airaklee to claim)
  1 award medalion ( please contact Colleen to claim)

  Thank you everyone for attending and we look forward to seeing you all next year.

  Master Airaklee Wolf & Lady Colleen O'Kelly
  co-stewards Glaslyn Defender of the Flame