[Glaslyn] Sad news

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 07:54:26 PDT 2008

To the Populace of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you of the passing of Master Robin's father, John Rudin Jr, last eve. This is a great loss to Master Robin, and Mistress Serena thought I should share this with his much cherished second family of the SCA.

At this time there is not information on the services, but I will inform you when more is known.

Our thoughts go to the Rudin family.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
Lady Glaslyn and Lindenwood
Protege to Master Robin and Mistress Serena

**This announcement may be forwarded to any list you feel should be informed**