[Glaslyn] Fwd: Question for you

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 10:03:05 PDT 2008

Regan Caimbeul <regan.caimbeul at gmail.com> wrote:  Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:23:41 -0500
From: "Regan Caimbeul" <regan.caimbeul at gmail.com>
To: "Colleen O'Kelly / Keally" <ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com>
Subject: Question for you

    I have a question for you.  I am working on a bid for Coronation (on Nov. 8) and I would be co-stewarding with Alionora (not sure if you know her or not).  Our feast steward is Lady Elizabeth Pendarvis, and she is looking for a co-feast steward.  She would like someone who would like to learn the ropes about doing a kingdom event feast, and that can be her right hand.

  Is there anyone in Glaslyn who might want to try?

  Thanks for the help!  Hopefully, I'll make it out to practice on Monday.

  Take care,

  Regan
--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth waiting for...