[Glaslyn] Fwd: Re: [Steppes] Glaslyn Artisan

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 15:02:34 PDT 2008

alkudsi at aol.com wrote:  To: ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com, ladycyrilla at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Glaslyn Artisan
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:54:11 -0400
From: alkudsi at aol.com

As your current Keeper of the Flame, I will. of course, be there. Although I do not wish to teach a fornal class, I will be available for informal sessions in inkle weaving, if there is any interest. I am also working on a technique in plain weaving called twisted warp or leno, and would be happy to do a demonstration of it.

HL Saqra al-Kudsi

PS I guess this means I need to give up the cloak!  Darn it, I've enjoyed wearing it!!