[Glaslyn] Central Regional Seneschal position

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 2 08:51:23 PST 2008

Good Morning,

  At various intervals, our regional officers step up, do an outstanding
job, and then need to step down. It is time for the Central Regional
Seneschal to step down as Duchess Conal has served her full term and will be
transitioning at our winter Round Table in January.

  If you are interested in this position, please send your letter of
application to Her Grace as well as myself by the end of December. You can
find our contact information in the Blackstar or send it via email to
seneschal at ansteorra.org and seneschal at coastal.ansteorra.org.

  If you know someone who is interested, please forward this missive on to
them.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra