[Glaslyn] February Calligraphy & Illumination

ylwrose2 at juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Tue Feb 12 19:25:21 PST 2008

Greetings Everyone!

This months Guild meeting is NEXT TUESDAY.  We will be meeting at Susanna Nightegale's home at 441 Lowell Lane in Richardson.

We are gearing up for Steppes Warlord, so please lend us your talents for these historic 35th anniversary scrolls and invitations.

We have a steady group of ladies AND gentlemen and would gladly welcome more folk.  See you Tuesday.

YIS,
Francesca