[Glaslyn] Our email lists - Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 06:51:40 PST 2008

It is my wish that everyone take the time to read this missive about posting to these lists.

Be kind to one another.
Keep harsh criticism off this list - period.
If you have an opinion, say it gently.
Before you post, check the "reply to" field to make sure you are posting where you want it to go.

I am here for all of you - to help you with issues and concerns that you may have in this Barony and its Cantons.  If you as an individual are having problems with another individual, a group or maybe with the way our groups do things come talk to me if you need to.

We should raise up each other with praise, with support and kindness.   Let us keep our part of the realm peaceful.

May you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

In service to Our lands of Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood,

Katheryn
Baroness
214-284-8855
juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com