[Glaslyn] Gulf War Preregistration - REMINDER

April Page alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 5 13:43:37 PST 2008

The deadline for mail-in registrations has passed and the deadline for online registration is fast approaching.  For those of you who have not preregistered, you have until Thursday, February 14th.

  Pregistration is required to camp in the group camping areas, and the Steppes has been allotted a 15'x15' space for each camper who preregisters.  Because attendance has increased over the last few years, it is very important that you preregister if you plan to camp with the Steppes.  Space will be tight and we may not be able to accommodate folks at the last minute.

  Once you have preregistered, please send me an e-mail with the following information:

  SCA Name
  Mundane Name
  tent foot print, including ropes
  who is camping in the same tent with you
  whether or not you have a period or modern tent
  day of arrival

  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

  YIS,

  Lady Elizabeth Seale
  Steppes Gulf War Land Coordinator