[Glaslyn] Make a braid at Steppes fighter practice

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 06:56:55 PST 2008

Greetings all!

Are you tired of your short locks not looking period enough for your liking? Is your hair just not behaving on site?

Well, make some new hair!

I will be showing the simple art of making your own false hair piece this Sunday at Steppes fighter practice. The piece I will be making is a braided "bowl" that goes over your own hair secured at the back.

You will need to bring "Sassy" hair that you can buy at Sally's, and probably other places too.  This hair is loose (not braided or sewn or on a clip already) and is around 3 feet in length.  Match your hair as closely as you can.  You will also need thread to match your hair, a needle and scissors for sewing, and some rubber bands.  The hair I buy is synthetic, and costs $1.99 a package.

Steppes fighter practice is located at Mary Head Carter Park in Carrollton. Practice ususally begins at 2-ish.  A map can be found on the Steppes website.

Any questions, feel free to call me.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes
214-284-8855