[Glaslyn] 12th Night Feast Reservations list

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:52:18 PST 2008

Howdy All,

I still have not heard how many managed to pre-reserve, but will pass that on if time allows. Below is the current list of those wishing feast who did not manage to pre-reserve. This list is not a guarantee of feast, only a list of who has expressed interest in having feast should space still be available.

I tried to send this out on Ansteorra Announce yesterday, but they denied the post as it violated their rules. Sorry to take so long to let you all know that I have received your emails and let everyone know who may not have heard about this list. Please email me directly if you wish to be added.

12th night feast reservation list

Morgan Buchannon
Ciannit Cambuel
Jaque the Spink
Isobel ? (Elizabeth Houser)
Emma (Esther)
Emma (Esther) (guest)
Bevelaqua, (Niki Baker)
The Rooster (Jonathon MacKenzie)
Marguerite (Leah Patton)
Viviana Roundtree?
Regan Caimbeul
Faelan Caimbeul
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade)
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade) (Guest 1)
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade) (Guest 2)
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade) (Guest 3)
Uilliam Roisendubh
Kaitlan Roisendubh
Colin MacNachtan
Isabella of Bryn Gwlad
Lyneya de Grey
Lasguaard Aglannar
Vyolante de Oporto
Ingve of Yorvik
Vyvyanne Fox (m.k.a. Athena Peters)
Sean au Lochlainn (m.k.a. Sean Stephens)
Robin of Gilwell
Serena Lascelles
Maili Donnel MacGregor
Alvin de Clairmont