[Glaslyn] 12th Night Feast Reservations list - final posting

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:26:02 PST 2008

Howdy again All, Sorry to keep the SPAM up, but I thought you all would want to know who is on the list and whether or not you will be getting feast...

Direct from ACCEPS, there have been "adult feast is 20, child feast is 3"

Ta Da!!! Everyone on the list below gets feast and more will be available at gate!!!

I will continue to keep updating the list, but will no longer post it as there are still about 70 feast reservations still available. If I do get a rush and it goes over, I will inform you personally that you are on a waiting list.

12th night feast reservation list

Morgan Buchannon
Ciannit Cambuel
Jaque the Spink
Isobel ? (Elizabeth Houser)
Emma (Esther)
Emma (Esther) (guest)
Bevelaqua, (Niki Baker)
The Rooster (Jonathon MacKenzie)
Marguerite (Leah Patton)
Viviana Roundtree?
Regan Caimbeul
Faelan Caimbeul
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade)
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade) (Guest 1)
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade) (Guest 2)
Rhiannon (Deborah Wade) (Guest 3)
Uilliam Roisendubh
Kaitlan Roisendubh
Colin MacNachtan
Isabella of Bryn Gwlad
Lyneya de Grey
Lasguaard Aglannar
Vyolante de Oporto
Ingve of Yorvik
Vyvyanne Fox (m.k.a. Athena Peters)
Sean au Lochlainn (m.k.a. Sean Stephens)
Robin of Gilwell
Serena Lascelles
Maili Donnel MacGregor
Alvin de Clairmont