[Glaslyn] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Dissolution of the Western Region

Troop0341 at aol.com Troop0341 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 16:41:00 PST 2008

My Friends,
As I am still re-learning what I was taught years ago, I'm a bit confused...
 Can the Crown really do this? Or are there reasons that we haven't seen nor
heard about?  Last time I hear something like this, we almost became two
seperate kingdoms, north and south...    Can someone please set a old man straight
on this?  Best Wishes to All - Hope to see you All soon,
                                                        Respects to All,

        Iain

        "Faith, Honor, Kingdom"