[Glaslyn] Western Region Dissolution

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Sun Jan 6 19:02:20 PST 2008

Some of you may have seen that the King announced the dissolution of the Western Region this past weekend at Bonwicke's 12th Night.  I would be willing to bet that there was much more involved than we now, or may ever know.  I seriously doubt this was done on a whim.  Things do not work that way even in the SCA.

I recommend we remember this and try to keep calm and not speculate at this point.  Lets wait to see what official information is released.

HL Alasdair
On behalf HL Margarite McBridin, Steppes Seneschal