[Glaslyn] A few forgotten Thankyous remembered

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:57:51 PST 2008

Howdy All,

Sorry to have forgotten these few:

Duke Miguel for his casting and directing of the entertainment we all enjoyed as well as all those who performed. It was a great show

To Lady Lyneya and Sir Lasguaard for putting together an email list. I wish I and others had used it more nad better. Maybe the next Event Team can make use of it.

To Thomas the Younger from Elfsea, Son of Don Sebastian and Lady Adelaide, and Alexander O'kelly from Glaslyn, Son of Sir Louis and Lady Colleen, for being the vacuuming crew. It's great to see our youth step forward and make such an impact!

And finally to Torquil and his lady Hadassah who took on the last minute job of producing and stringing the site tokens and to Mast Robin of Gilwell for delivering them to site. The tokens were beautiful.

Borek
Former 12th Night Event Steward