[Glaslyn] Red tape results

Julie Cunningham cunningham.julie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 21:53:03 PST 2008

Greetings to everyone

I have returned from our meeting this weekend at Red Tape.  Proudly I relay
the words that Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood had no complaints from the
Kingdom officers in the Great Officers of State meeting.  Thank you all so
much for your hard work, local officers!

Special recognition in the meeting went to Lord Michael Kettering for
excellent reports on our heavy fighter practices. Also special thanks from
HE Dore, our Kingdom Rapier Marshal, to Vyolante de Oporto (formerly Adelina
of the Steppes) for fine work as an administrative assistant.

Viviat!

Katheryn Cunningghame
Baroness of the Steppes, Glaslyn and Lindenwood