[Glaslyn] Beginning Quilting class this Sunday 1-4 PM

Julie Cunningham cunningham.julie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 07:29:59 PST 2008

I will be hosting this month's clothiers guild meeting on Sunday, January
20th at my place in Garland. Time is 1-4pm.  The topic is beginning quilting
and we shall be working on the present for this year's Gulf War gift.

The only items you will need to bring is a quilt hoop or large embroidery
hoop of some sort along with a thimble that fits your middle finger on your
dominate hand.   If you have white and black cotton hand quilting thread
bring that too, along with scissors and I will provide the rest (but you
don't have to bring those if you do not already have).  If we have time we
might discuss machine quilting, too

My address is 5901 Lake Hubbard Pkwy, #168, Garland, Texas.  Take 635 to
I-30 going East.  Exit Zion road, but remain on the service road of East
I-30 (or in other words do not get on Zion road).   Turn right on Lake
Hubbard Parkway.  Follow around to the Westgate Condominiums and park to the
North or East side of the swimming pool, avoiding the reserved
parking.  (Parking
in the reserved parking might result in the towing of your car).   I am in
building 5901, and unit #168.  This is downstairs, the unit closest to the
south side of the pool.

Katheryn

Baroness of the Steppes

214-284-8855