[Glaslyn] Congratulations to our new Queen's Champion!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 15:07:47 PST 2008

News has traveled to me from Vyolante that it was Steppes and Elfsea fighters in the final round of the Queens Champion tourney, including Don Ingve, Lord Dirk, Don Brendan and Lord Ulliac.

Congratulations go to Don Ingve - our new Queen's Champion!

The Steppes and Elfsea defenders of the Iron Star of Ansteorra are indeed the defenders once again. Congratulations to them as well.

Vivat!

Katheryn