[Glaslyn] Middle Eastern Dance Class

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:00:21 PDT 2008

Greetings to Glaslyn ladies:

I finally remembered to call Toryn about resuming our dance group.  She said that would be "Great."
We will start again on July 22nd at 7:30 at Colleen's house.  She has graciously offered us her living room to use.   Her address is 2020 Georgetown,  Denton.

Directions to her house (for Toryn):  I35W north to Denton.  Exit at US 380 (University).  Turn right, east on University.  Go east to Georgetown (there is a Long John Silver's on the right and a Taco Bell on the left) and turn left, north on Georgetown.  Colleen's house is on the right.  There is a trailer in the drive and Colleen drives a white Surburban.  As usual, call me if you get misplaced.

There will be a Hafla at Elfsea Defender so we need to practice.  See you guys there!
Micola