[Glaslyn] Steppes June Birthday Populace

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:44:17 PDT 2008

> Birthday's to Celebrate:> Baroness Katheryn> Mushir Mahdi> Baron Fritz> Enid> Chiara> Vaclav> Vyolante> > Our Friends in Lindenwood with June Birthdays: > Don Llewellyn> Arnbjorn> Samuel> > Our friends in Elfsea with June Birthdays:> Darius
Lift a glass also for myself, if you would, although I am currently far away -- another Gemini-born among you, and celebrating a zero-year to boot...Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA "Other": Reverend Kihe Blackeagle PULC (the DreamSinger Bard) alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen http://www.livejournal.com/users/kihebard/