[Glaslyn] Fw: Sewing Day

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 09:18:36 PDT 2008

Good morning!

Forwarded by request.

The date is will be Sat. June 28, starting at 11 a.m.

Regan

--- In Steppes_Clothiers_Guild at yahoogroups.com, "Traci" <CrimsonVision1 at ...>
wrote:

Hi Everyone!

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a Sewing day?
Maybe the weekend of the 28th?  I'd be happy to offer up my house if
interested; I'll be sewing that day regardless.  ;)

If there is any interested I could teach a bit on applique; I'm in the
starting stages of a Kingdom project with LOTS of it so I thought I
might show a few others while I am at it.  It might be common knowledge
but hey, thought I'd throw that out there.

Lemme know!
Elizabeta

--- End forwarded message ---

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...