[Glaslyn] Steppes June Birthday Populace -- today!

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:25:12 PDT 2008

Greetings Steppes and her Cantons!

It is time for the June Populace/Birthday Party on June 20th, the summer solstice, the longest day of the year!

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Address: 4419 Cedar Crest Dr.
McKinney, Texas 75070
972-529-1309

It is once again June, Juno, is the principle goddess of the Roman Pantheon. She is the goddess of marriage and the well-being of women. She is the wife and sister of Jupiter. She is identified with the Greek goddess Hera. (From http://www.crowl.org/Lawrence/time/months.html#June)

The annual Birthday Populace meeting will be at my home for the last time. The family and I are moving at the end of summer and renting out our home instead of selling it. So come and celebrate with us as we start our month long of goodbyes. This is a garb appropriate, kid friendly event! :)

Brewers are welcome to bring samples. :)

Birthday's to Celebrate:
Baroness Katheryn
Mushir Mahdi
Baron Fritz
Enid
Chiara
Vaclav
Vyolante
al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra

Our Friends in Lindenwood with June Birthdays:
Don Llewellyn
Arnbjorn
Samuel

Our friends in Elfsea with June Birthdays:
Darius

Hubby will be cooking Brisket. Please feel free to bring a small dish so that we can have a good ole fashioned potluck! Bring chairs to sit in. If enough folks come we can have the meeting in the back yard. I will set it up so that we have no annoying insects bothering us for the evening if that happens. :)

How to get to Chiara's home ... 4419 Cedar Crest Dr, McKinney, Texas

**If you are coming from the west off 380:
Take 380 to IH 75. Just before you hit IH75 there will be a street called Lake Forest. Go south (right) on Lake Forest through to El Dorado Parkway. Turn east (left) on to El Dorado and look for the subdivision called The Legends of McKinney. The street name you want to turn on is Legend. Go south (right) on Legend. The second left turn is Cedar Crest Dr. Our home is the third house on the right. It is a two story home and we will have my blue and gold shield out front.

**If you are coming off the tollway north or from IH35:
get off at 121 and go east. Just before you hit IH75 there will be a street called Lake Forest. Go north (left) on Lake Forest through to El Dorado Parkway. Turn east (right) on to El Dorado and look for the subdivision called The Legends of McKinney. The street name you want to turn on is Legend. Go south (right) on Legend. The second left turn is Cedar Crest Dr. Our home is the third house on the right. It is a two story home and we will have my blue and gold shield out front.

**If you are coming from IH-75:
get on 75 toward McKinney, get off at El Dorado Parkway and go west.  Look for the subdivision called The Legends of McKinney. The street name you want to turn on is Legend. Go south (left) on Legend. The second left turn is Cedar Crest Dr. Our home is the third house on the right. It is a two story home and we will have my blue and gold shield out front.
:)

♫
Chiara Francesca