[Glaslyn] Site consideration? (Re: FW: Defender Date request 2009)

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 10:26:10 PDT 2008

Greetings Good Gentyls of Glaslyn

Now that it is certain that Defender has a slot on the kingdom calendar. AND, I would assume that the "long range" planning of said event, perhaps has begun...

I would submit, that perhaps (just perhaps) a site other than the Wagon Wheel site perhaps be considered. I am just tossing this out there... as an idea. My place, which is just east of Gainesville on private property.

I have no idea (yet) who is heading up the event staff... however, I venture a guess a message or two will get posted pretty quickly in response, once those getting the ball rolling read this post.

I freely admit... I have been very much out of the loop, and have had very little contact or participation in the Canton Group since I arrived in these parts several years ago. The absolute bottomline truth of the matter is THAT is my fault... my "problem" and or my circumstances, during the course of the last two years. However... I will extend the opportunity to the event planning staff, so that should they wish to investigate the possibilites of using "my site", and make a determination if the site is viable, in their opinion... to host the Defender of the Flame event in 2009.

Anyways, I can be contacted privately off list at bonz6x at yahoo.com should anyone feel the need or desire to discuss this possibllity further.

Best regards, and have a nice day...
Baron Wylfred of MorganVayle,
Inhabitant of the Wilderness in the Northern Reaches of the Canton of Glaslyn.