[Glaslyn] Defender gate and prize baskets

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 10:24:00 PST 2008

I am getting ready to leave for War, but wanted to remind everyone that volunteers for gate are very much needed. Please contact me if you will be willing to work a shift at gate. I need to know whether Friday or Saturday and the best time for you. And I will try to schedule as close as possible to accommodate.

  Donations for the prize basket are needed. Donations can be dropped of at fighter practice, business meeting, populas meeting or EARLY at the event. Please let me know if you have something for the baskets and will not be able to be at any of these places and we will make arrangements.

  Thank you all for your attention and see you all soon.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly