[Glaslyn] Steppes Warlord Bardic........

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 10:32:13 PDT 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: jake curda <jakecurda at yahoo.com>
To: stepps list <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>; the group <AnotherMiscreantBardicCircle at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 10:49:19 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Steppes Warlord Bardic........

My Dear Lords and Ladies,

  I kindly invite all to witness and participate in the choosing of a bard to serve her Glorious Lady, Steppes, and the fine populace under her coronet. The competition to select the new bard of the Steppes will begin Saturday night at Steppes Warlord and will continue until a champion is chosen.
      The first round shall be preformed in front of the populace, with an open theme (so bring only your best). Afterward, the Populace shall choose a single bard of their favor to carry on to the final round. As well the bards in attendance shall chose a single competitor to carry their favor into the final round, and lastly one shall be chosen by both The Lady Steppes, and myself to carry favor into the final round.
      So come and witness the gallant performances that will grace this barony, and speak of her for the next year to come. I bid to all those who show to compete, "may the fortunes of all those who proceed you, give their blessing!", and I close with only this......

  "Do You Seek, To Be A Bard!"
  Houkanshi no steppes-kuni no Yagyu Masamori Nobunaga
  (Current Bard of the Steppes)