[Glaslyn] Change in Seneschal Office For the Barony of the Steppes

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:26:24 PDT 2008

Unto the good gentles of the Barony of the Steppes and her Cantons,
This missive is to inform you that the office of Seneschal and the duties of
the office have been officially handed over.  This occurred at our business
meeting and as it may not yet be known to all of the populace, please take
this as the official notification.

As of the last business meeting I am now the Seneschal for the Barony of the
Steppes .  My thanks to the Honorable Lady Margarite McBridin for all of her
hard work and dedication to the barony.  Your service will sorely be
missed.  As I have been her deputy for the last few months I have learned
quite a bit and I hope that I will be able to perform the duties of the
office half as well as she did.

Please feel free to contact me via email or by phone if anyone has any
questions or concerns that I might be able to address, or if you may have
any suggestions that may help the barony in its endeavors.

Thank you for allowing me the privilege of serving in this capacity.  I look
forward to doing everything I can to serve Her Excellency Katheryn and our
Barony.

In service  I remain,
Ld. Dietrich von Greyssen