[Glaslyn] Volunteers and Other Things Needed for King's College

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:51:45 PDT 2008

Good morning!

Many of you have seen the missives posted to the lists that The Steppes is
hosting Kings College this year.  It will be held on Saturday, June 14 at
WagonMaster RV Park in Sanger, TX.
In preparation for the event, the planning team still needs some help.

Volunteers (lots of volunteers) are needed.
If you are able to help with Set Up and Tear Down, please contact me off
list.  Set up will begin Friday afternoon at 6 PM.  (
regan.caimbeul at gmail.com).

If you would like to help with Gate, please contact Dietrich von Greyssen (
dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com).

Pavillions-we could use a couple more pavillions.  Please contact me off
list if you have one (or more) that you could offer.

Truck and trailer, or just a truck that can pull a trailer.  If you have
either that we might be able to use, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

Regan

--
If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...